Dog Training : Tips On How To Train Your Dogs ...

Monday

Mason City Kennel Club show draws more than 730 dogs- Dog Training...

Dog Training:

Recent Comments:

*I hope to get my puppy into some kind of dog training class soon, so that I don't have to worry about him tearing up the furniture.


MASON CITY — The annual Mason City Kennel Club’s All-Obedience Dog Show brought more than 730 dogs to town on Saturday and Sunday.

“That means about 1,000 people, handlers and family who come,” said Bryan Inman, president of the club.


Click here for more information...


More choices...

Option #2...

Option #3...

Option #4...

Option #5...


Recent Comments:

*Where is the best place to take my pet to dog obedience training?

*Do you think a dog training collar will work for my crazy dog?

*I have no experience in training a dog, but I need to do something for her fast.

*How good is your uncle's training for dogs class?

Dog training




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Make your voice heard...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home